8 tips to keep in mind when evaluating your website
Organizations large and small have joined the digital communications movement by launching a website. The question now becomes, “What defines a good website?”
New innovations in creative design are constantly being developed, which are guiding the progression of digital media into the future. However, here are 8 constants to always keep in mind when evaluating your organization’s website:
- Make sure your website reflects your brand including colors, logo, images and typography.
- Visitors should be able to quickly access contact and location information.
- The site should be simple. Make sure visitors can navigate to anywhere on your website in three clicks or less.
- Clearly explain your products or services. Elaborate on complicated definitions and avoid jargon.
- Visitors should be encouraged to sign up for your newsletter and follow your organization on social media with the click of a button.
- Use clear content to establish what sets your organization apart from the competition.
- There should be a location for visitor feedback, questions and concerns.
- Keywords in your content should be used to improve search engine optimization.
At Greenberg Communications, we strive to offer solutions to problems you may not know you have with your website. With more than 15 years of experience, we can offer a fresh perspective on design while keeping your best interests in mind.
(Image source: http://www.lawyermarketing.com/assets/web-conversion-300×286.jpg)
- Posted by Anton Drake
- On December 3, 2014
- 0 Comment