Social media and blog sites complement each other. Blogging enhances your social media profiles with long-form posts, and social media promotes your blog site. In order to properly create this dynamic between your blogs and your social media profiles, it is important that you follow these steps:
- The key to knowing if your blog post is good or bad is asking yourself: “Is it worth sharing?” Before writing any post, it’s important that you ask yourself this question because if you believe the post is not worth sharing, then you shouldn’t waste time writing it.
- Online users are more prone to engaging with the posts that have an image, video or GIF. For this reason, always add visuals to go with your post so your audience notices it.
- Make it easy for your audience to share your post. Add social media sharing buttons to each blog post you share. Although it might sound obvious to some of you, make sure to add only the social media buttons of the social media profiles you own.
- Entice your blog post readers to follow you on social media. If you create great blog posts, your audience more likely will want to follow you on social media, and if you share interesting social media posts, your followers will want to subscribe to your blog site.
- Create an email list to whom you can send your blog posts. When sending blog posts through email, it is important that you add an eye-catching graphic, write an appealing subject line, make the email short by answering the fundamental questions: who, what, why and when; provide a complete signature for credibility and don’t spam people.
- Embed your social media posts to your blog to increase visibility. In other words, make it as easy as possible for your audience to stay connected to you.
These are some of the strategies we take into consideration at Greenberg Communications before publishing blog and social media posts. Feel free to reach out to us, so we can help you to incorporate your social media with your blog site.
- Posted by Marcia Greenberg
- On March 28, 2018
- 0 Comments