Some general questions a new/existing client should ask prior to a new Site Design or simple a Site/Brand Redesign:
- What do you want your site to accomplish?
- Describe the products/services you sell.
- Who are your main competitors? How do you differ?
- What are your top 3 frustrations with your current website?
- What do you like most about your current website?
- What do your current competitors website have that you aspire to?
- What are some existing websites that appeal to you? Provide links if possible.
- Is your logo and other imagery web ready?
- Do you have all images that you would like to be included in your website or would you like the designer to use imagery where appropriate (for this we would need some direction for our designers to go in)?
- Do you have any color preferences, existing brand colors, and/or colors you do/not wish to include?
- Name 3 things that are most important about the design of your new website.
- Name 3 things that are least important in the design of your new website.
- Age range of your target client base
This is a very general list aimed at giving the client a starting point that will, hopefully, make the discovery process move forward a little smoother.